BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SITE USE AGREEMENT (AGREEMENT).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SITE USE AGREEMENT ("Agreement")
The following terms and conditions govern use of this Site:
1. Definitions. "RANW" or the "Association" shall mean the REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with RANW responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing this Site. "RANW MLS" or "MLS" shall mean the REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with RANW MLS responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing this Site. "Content" shall mean all information or images contained on the Site, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, advertisements, data, text, graphics, photos, software and video. "Site" shall mean the Internet site located at the URL address http://www.ranw.org. "User" shall mean any person or entity that accesses or uses the Site in any manner.
2. Limited License for Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only; Printing of Site Content. The Content of this Site is copyrighted by RANW and/or RANW MLS or other persons and entities that provide information to the Site. Users of this Site are granted a limited nonexclusive license to use the Site and its Content for personal use but not for any other use including political or commercial use. Users may not use any Content, including Content which identifies REALTORS® or other persons, their mailing addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, except as authorized under the terms, rules and policies of the Association and the MLS. Subject to the restrictions above, Users may print or copy Content from this Site that is copyrighted or owned by RANW or RANW MLS provided that such copies are not modified or revised in any manner and include proper notices indicating that the Content is copyrighted or owned by RANW or RANW MLS (such as "Copyright© [Insert Year] REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin"). In addition, any Content which comes from pages of this Site that contain disclaimers must be printed or copied with the disclaimer included in its entirety.
Except as permitted in this Agreement, Content copyrighted or owned by RANW or RANW MLS may not be reproduced, sold, transferred, modified, redistributed, retransmitted, published, or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of RANW, RANW MLS, or appropriate owner of the information.
In the event a User wishes to print Content from this Site, or other sites linked to from this Site, that is copyrighted or owned by a person or entity other than RANW or RANW MLS, the User must obtain permission from the appropriate owner to do so, and Content may not be reproduced, sold, transferred, modified, redistributed, retransmitted, published, or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of the appropriate owner of the information.
3. Linking to and Framing this Site. Users who create links to any page of the Site may not "frame" any page of the Site for any purpose without the express written consent of RANW.
5. Third Party References. RANW and RANW MLS occasionally offer resource information on Third Party vendors or businesses, or reference lists for technology or other services. This information is intended only as a reference for our members, or as a promotional benefit of affiliate membership. Neither RANW nor RANW MLS endorse, approve, or otherwise warrant the performance of any Third Party vendor or business referenced.
6. Accuracy of Information. Due to the rapidly changing nature of the information contained in this and other sites, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, RANW and RANW MLS make no representation, warranty or guarantee that the Content of this site or any site to which we link has been verified by RANW or RANW MLS, or that the Content at this site or linked sites is accurate or reliable.
7. Modification of Terms And Conditions Of Site Use Agreement. RANW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise this Agreement at any time without giving notice. The modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, User agrees to review the Agreement periodically, and User's continued access or use of Site shall be deemed User's acceptance of the modified Agreement.
8. DISCLAIMER REGARDING WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RANW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RANW BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED.
EXCEPTION: IF FOR ANY REASON THE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW RANW TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IT IS AGREED BY THE USER AND RANW THAT RANW'S LIABILITY TO THE USER FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY'RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY'RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT THE USER PAID TO ACCESS THE SITE. EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SECURITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RANW DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE OPERATION OF THE SITE.
9. Suspension or Termination of Access. RANW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate a User's access to the Site for any reason, including but not limited to, a User's breach of this Agreement.
11. Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RANW and RANW MLS from any and all liabilities, losses, claims, costs, and expenses including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, related to the User's violation of any term of this Agreement or alleged illegal use of this Site.
12. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by RANW.
13. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the Site shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin (without applying any applicable conflict- of-law principles). RANW's failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event a dispute arises between User and RANW from this Agreement or use of the Site, such dispute shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the Western District of Wisconsin (federal court) or Outagamie County, Wisconsin (state court).
14. User's Consent To Be Legally Bound To Agreement. In consideration of being allowed to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Use of the Site in any manner shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and your assent to be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are strictly prohibited from accessing and/or using this Site in any manner.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.