RANW MLS has a reciprocal key agreement with Central WI MLS and South Central Wisconsin MLS (includes Associations/MLSs of Dodge County and Rock Green). REALTOR® members of the RANW MLS wanting to show properties in those areas need to call the RANW MLS office at 920-739-9108 or 1-800-817-7657 to request the reciprocal key access. Once Central or South Central has authorized access, the RANW MLS member will be notified. Members from the eligible MLSs may also request Reciprocal Key Use from RANW MLS to show your properties.
Plan ahead if possible, as this may take more than one day. Once you have the key activated, the reciprocal stays in place with your active eKEY.
The RANW MLS rules still apply under the special reciprocal Key Agreements and use. To remind you of a few: You must set up a showing, you may not access the property without an appointment, and you may not share your key with any other member.
NON-RANW MEMBERS with a Supra Key:
How to get a Reciprocal Key to show RANW MLS Properties:
- Contact your primary board office. Central WI MLS and South Central Wisconsin MLS(includes Associations/MLSs of Dodge County, Rock Green) have reciprocal key agreements with the RANW MLS.
a.) Central WI MLS: 715-693-7326
b.) South Central WI MLS: 608-240-2801
- Once a key agreement is submitted to RANW MLS by Central or South Central, RANW will be able to process the key application and setup reciprocal access.
- Your primary board office will contact you when the key access is set up.
- You will have to perform an update to your eKEY app in order to sync your smart device to incorporate the change to include the reciprocal access.
- Some Rule Reminders: You must set up a showing, you may not access the RANW MLS property without an appointment, and you may not share your key with any other member or non-member.
- The WIREX 1 Day Code is not to be used for those members who can obtain a Reciprocal eKEY.