ListHub gives you a platform to gain exposure for your listings to the widest possible audience of consumers, along with the tools to use your online marketing program to your advantage.
*ListHub is a listing syndication service. If a member company wishes to syndicate their listings through ListHub, use ListHub’s website to register for their services and choose your options. Then, complete and return the RANW MLS data agreement to request a firm-specific data feed that provides the company’s listings to ListHub for syndication. Both steps must be completed.
ListHub’s Broker Online Registration page: https://app.listhub.com/accounts/registerbroker.action
- How to Register for ListHub (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXxQMAncsJo
- RANW MLS’s ListHub Data Access Request Form: https://www.ranw.org/media/1375/datafeeds-listhub.pdf
- Complete and sign the form and return it as a PDF attachment to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by FAX: 920-739-9149.
- Set-up and monthly fees are invoiced on the monthly RANW MLS billing.
- Cost for firm-specific data feed to ListHub: $50 set-up fee plus $10 per month.
How Does It Work?
- MLS Connection: ListHub connects to the MLS
- Broker or MLS Choice: Broker in charge or MLS sets up the distribution of your company's listings
- Accuracy: ListHub pulls the most up-to-date listing information and synchronizes to each website
- Automation: As new listings are added to the MLS, or as existing listings are updated, ListHub distributes the new and updated information automatically, ensuring that your online marketing is MLS-ACCURATE!
- Reporting: ListHub collects the traffic metrics from all of the publisher websites and compiles them into reports that provide you with critical marketing intelligence and a competitive advantage